1. NEW Method Book: Habits of a successful String Musician by Dr. Christopher Selby. Make sure it is for your instrument.
2. Black 1 ½ inch 3 ring binder
3. Pencil: Always visible on your music stand.
4. Rosin: Pirastro Goldflex (cellos) Carlsson (basses) Violins/violas can use a variety of rosin
5. Shoulder pad/RockStop: All violins and violas must have a shoulder pad. Please label it with your name or initials.
6. Extra Strings: Violins and Viola need an extra set of strings/ Cellos need an extra A & D string/ Basses no extra strings needed.
7. Cleaning Cloth: All instruments need a cleaning cloth to wipe their rosin off each day. An old rag, T-shirt, or sock will be fine.
-Purchasing a new instrument